Rite Angler MUSKY RIGS are made with heavy-duty fluorocarbon with the “invisibility advantage!”
Musky (or muskie), muskellunge (Esox masquinongy), also known as muskelunge, muscallonge, milliganong, or maskinonge. They are an uncommon freshwater fish you can find in the Northern to Northeast part of the United States and up into Canada.
Rite Angler’s Musky Fishing Rig with Barrel or Ball Bearing Swivel
- QUALITY: Highly abrasion-resistant and almost invisible underwater. Premium, saltwater-grade snaps, crimps, and a swivel that prevents line twisting while fishing
- LEADER: 125-lb. test heavy-duty fluorocarbon
- SIZES: 10″, 18″
- SWIVEL: Ball bearing or Barrel
- TIP: Ideal for use with inline spinners
- MUSKY: With rows of razor-sharp teeth and a body built for speed, muskies have no issue eating anything and everything they want. Musky anglers have a lot to contend with trying to get these big fish to strike. That’s why you’ll want a Musky Rig from Rite Angler when they do.
- NOTE: For catch and release fishing on the lake, make sure you have the right tools and accessories to keep the fish and this sport alive.
As with all Rite Angler products, the finest in raw materials and handmade craftsmanship go into our fishing rigs. These rigs are strong. They’re designed to handle the challenge of pulling large fish to the surface. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Barrel, Ball Bearing