The Gecko with the swimming tail!
The most common techniques for fishing plastic lizards are flipping, pitching, Texas rig drop shot rig, and Carolina rigging. Bass want to annihilate any lizard especially when it’s time to spawn. Maybe it’s time to take advantage of this and give Charlie’s Gecko a try!
- Realistic high-quality design, Charlie’s 6.5″ gecko features a sleek lightweight profile and webbed feet for life-like action.
- The tail ends in a ribbon for added side to side motion under the surface.
- Charlie’s gecko comes in a pack of 8 and is made of premium plastisol.
- Scented with Charlie’s timeless wild berry fragrance
- Perfect for all sorts of freshwater rigs.
- Beveled eye and life-like design
Target Species: Largemouth Bass, Musky, Walleye, Pike, and Lake Trout.
All baits made by Charlie’s Worms Inc. have been tested by pros and non-pros and have been proven to be at the top of their game in all areas.
Mardi Gras, White, June Bug, Watermelon Red, Black Grape, Green Pumpkin, Black