Carefully designed 3/8 oz., hand-tied Flash Jig with a holographic stripe down each side for some extra attention-grabbing flash. A very effective jig with a sturdy 3/0 hook.
Pearl color holographic tinsel, mylar metallic tinsel, flat flash skirt, and a hand-painted, two-tone eye pattern that fish can’t ignore. Great for many species that eat small baitfish.
- High-quality scratch-resistant finish.
- Holographic mylar flash skirt
- Durable 3/0 hook for fighting fish
- Single packed jig great for fishing along reefs, wrecks, and around the bottom
- Two-tone painted body
- Ultra-sharp hook features create a stealthy appearance under the water
- A long, slender body that cuts through the water and mimics baitfish
TARGET SPECIES: Spanish Mackerel, Tarpon, Grouper, Cobia, Snook, Striped Bass, Snapper, and we’ve even seen great results with Lake Trout.
★ Jigging for some fluke? You can also try fishing these as a teaser on a dropper loop over a jig and tip it with some squid!
Charlie’s Worms Flash Jigs have been tested by pros and non-pros alike and have been proven to be at the top of their game in all areas.
These jigs can catch practically anything that swims—fish simply can’t resist them.
Pink/White, Brown, Green/White, Blue/White