Charlie’s Attack Shad is a versatile bait. Fishermen have used this stocky shad in numerous ways for many years. The look appears to be alive swimming Shad. Properly rigged on a jig, everything inshore and offshore will bite this lure.
- Charlie’s Attack Shad is 4.5″ long
- Appears like a live shad swimming through water
- Eyes and beveled fins for a natural presentation in the water
- This shad has a thick paddle tail that creates vibrations fish can really feel
- Conveniently packaged in a resealable 6-pack bag
The main purpose of a paddle tail swimbait like the Attack Shad is to mimic the movement of a baitfish swimming through the water. You can fish aggressively with the Attack Shad and often catch larger fish with these paddle tail swimbaits.
All baits made by Charlie’s Worms Inc. have been tested by pros and non-pros alike. They’re consistently proven to be at the top of their game for both freshwater and saltwater fishing.
Rainbow Trout, Pearl Dance, Rainbow Trout, Clear Glitter Black Bk, Green Pumpkin Pearl Halo, Blue Gill, Chart Silver Black Back, Citrus Shad, Baby Bass, Black Glow, Arkansas Shiner, Pearl Dark Smoke Back, Matt's Shad