★ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49
- VG-10 DAMASCUS STEEL DURABILITY: Rite Angler's professional-quality, VG-10 (Gold Standard) Steel Core is sandwiched between 67-layers of Damascus steel. VG-10 steel outperforms AUS-10 steel in durability and is easier to sharpen. This knife has a Hardness Rockwell of HRC 62 and features an 8” blade.
- PRECISION-EDGE: With a 12 Degree razor-sharp edge our Damascus Steel Knives have the ability to hold their keen edge while also being hard and flexible. They perform excellently when it comes to chopping, slicing, dicing and carving.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED PAKKAWOOD HANDLE: Pakkawood is an engineered wood/plastic composite material used in knife handles. It is a very dense product that is largely waterproof, providing much of the same look and feel of wood, but without the warping and splitting common in real wood. This material holds up very well for knife and tool handles, especially those exposed to wet and adverse environments.
- LONGEVITY: Rite Angler's Damascus Steel Knives are built for durability, they are highly resistant to rusting and staining. They hold their razor-sharp edge and will not dull for a very long time.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Rite Angler's Knives are the perfect gift for weddings or as holiday gifts. Damascus steel is beautiful and of premium quality. Our knives are great for anyone who loves to cook and can appreciate superior quality cutlery.
We at Charlie’s Worms…
are dedicated to both the fresh and saltwater fisherman. We do all we can to have the best quality of baits in the industry. Our unique scent is a proven factor in increasing your catch! As always, we appreciate any of your feedback and look forward to hearing from you!
The Charlie’s Worms Staff